Once TWRP recovery is installed on your computer you can start installing any Custom ROM on your device from the list down below. Do you want to install any Custom ROM on your Realme X3? You must be aware that you are using an Android device.
- GsmMafia.Com provide you all mobiles latest flash file to download for free and here you can learn about mobile flashing and unlocking.
- Let’s start with the important files and tools required to use the Realme Flash Tool.
- We use Odin Flash tool for flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device.
- You can use this method to flash stock firmware if you use Custom ROM or a rooted device.
Of course, you have to follow every step carefully, or else you may face trouble booting up your device again. The disadvantage of rooting is that you void the warranty and don’t get free technical support from the service center. Also, when you root your smartphone, you cut down the security for your device and the chances of getting a virus increase. These advantages of rooting are some of the most obvious when you look at the benefits of rooting your phone. It will enable you to install Android applications, Custom ROMs, and other apps that are not available in the Play Store. Xiaomi Mi A3 is MI’s most affordable AMOLED smartphone, which starts from 12,999.00 INR. Its 6.09 inches large Super AMOLED touchscreen device comes with 720 x 1560 pixels HD resolution and 16M colors.
- Use it for a couple of days, and you literally start experiencing the true beauty of Havoc-OS.
- You can enjoy the latest and greatest features of Android 11 on your OnePlus 7 by installing the Evolution X .
- This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow.
- Simply put, Project Elixir is one of the best Android 13 custom ROMs in town right now and you should not miss it.
- If you are using a Realme X3 Super Zoom this will be the best guide to install Realme X3 Super Zoom Stock ROM.
- Basically we are converting the T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro into a global or international variant.
The Android 11 system for the Mi 5s is available with LineageOS 18.0 “unofficial version”. Of course, you should expect some system errors that you will need to deal with after installing the ROM. The fingerprint sensor, for example, is not working properly, so be careful. If you want to try, download and install via the following link.
CrDroid has been around for some time and it has gained huge popularity among stock Android enthusiasts. Similar to AOSP Extended, crDroid has an active development team and supports some of the old devices like Redmi Note 5 Pro, Poco F1, and more. If minimalism is what you’re looking for then Arrow OS is right up your alley. Possibly the lightest and most functional custom ROM out there, the Arrow OS project is based on the stock Android firmware AOSP code while adding useful tweaks. It’s very similar to the Pixel Experience ROM but brings additional features to the barebone feature list.
Another ROM that is based on the AOSP Gerrit but has its own custom mods is the Xtended. Initially known as MSM Xtended, this project came into existence around the time of the Android Pie launch. However, despite being a relatively new project, the ROM has quickly evolved into becoming a very stable and reliable ROM and gives plenty of other competitors a run for their money. Also, on some ROMs, you may have to flash a GApps package such as OpenGapps (website) or NikGApps (website). I have personally tested almost all the ROMs listed below on my Redmi K20 Pro, Poco F1, and Mi A1.